Preventative Heating and AC Maintenance in Creve Coeur MO
Xcell Williams Heating and Cooling can stop problems before they start with seasonal AC maintenance in Creve Coeur MO. Call us today at 314-395-9355 to schedule an appointment for HVAC service from local experts in St. Louis County. We make emergency service available to those who need help 24/7.
Manufacturers recommend scheduling seasonal service for your air conditioner every year. The best time to take care of air conditioning maintenance usually falls around a month or two before summer. Over the winter, air conditioners can accumulate debris, develop leaks, or get soiled coils.
Our professional technicians can clean and inspect your air conditioning unit to resolve these issues. Consequently, your air conditioning will stay in good condition to keep you cool in the summer.
To save money on heating and air conditioning service, consider one of our membership plans. Xcell Williams members receive a 10 percent discount off all heating/air conditioning repair services. Also, you get perks that include:
- Two Seasonal Cleaning and Inspection HVAC Maintenance Appointments
- Priority scheduling with appointments possible within 48 hours
- Reminders about your maintenance appointments
- Our commitment to quality service and customer satisfaction.
With more than 20 years of industry experience, we are your local source for HVAC system service, repair, and replacement in Creve Coeur and throughout the Greater St. Louis MO area. Contact us for licensed, bonded, and insured professionals who can restore comfort to your home or commercial location quickly.
What We Do for AC Maintenance in Creve Coeur MO
We use a three-step process for AC maintenance in Creve Coeur MO. We start by cleaning your air conditioning system. Next, we inspect air conditioning systems for mechanical malfunctions and broken parts. Finally, we make sure the design of your ductwork allows for proper airflow from your air conditioning to your home or business. Our team goes through the following steps along the way:
- Our Creve Coeur MO air conditioning service starts with a thorough check of the coils and system cleanliness. We wash down the coils and remove any grime or blockage from debris. Then, we refresh the panels, clean off wiring, and take out rocks or leaves.
- Also, we test mechanical components for capacity, output, and life expectancy. We recommend the installation of new parts or repair work as needed.
- Finally, we test for bad duct design or system installation to ensure you get maximum energy savings. The static pressure of an air conditioner is important to extend its useful life. Design flaws that cause a higher amp draw will make utility bills rise and increase the risk of mechanical breakdowns.
Why Do I Need Heating and AC Maintenance in Creve Coeur MO?
The average heating/air conditioning equipment usually runs for about 10 years. However, well-maintained heating/cooling products could last up to 20 years. That puts off a significant cost for the installation of a new furnace and air unit for up to another full decade. Here are other significant problems that demonstrate why your home or business needs preventative maintenance:
- Our company can detect broken parts that save you from carbon monoxide exposure. Worn-out components can cause your furnace to lose the ability to vent carbon monoxide as it should.
- Degrading compressors can increase amp draw to heating/cooling equipment. This will speed up the breakdown of your HVAC products and require the installation of a new system.
- Our team can find and fix broken seals around your air supply ductwork. This will improve energy efficiency and keep utility bills lower.
- We also care for your system wiring. Burnt-out wires in your AC unit can cause an expensive bill to replace a compressor, motor, or other components in Creve Coeur.
Contact Us for Heating and Air Conditioning Services
Xcell Williams Heating and Cooling provides all the HVAC services your Creve Coeur home or corporate office needs. We can handle everything from improving indoor air quality to the installation of new systems and AC maintenance in Creve Coeur MO. Whether you want us to provide heating services or the installation, repair, or maintenance of an AC unit, we do the job well the first time.
Learn why we receive great customer reviews from Creve Coeur and all over the Greater St. Louis MO area today. Call our company now at 314-789-8523 for the fast, reliable help you require. You can also contact us online to schedule an appointment. We respond any time, day or night, from our home office at 3901 Shirley Ave, St. Louis, MO 63121.