Ensure You’re Winter Ready with Furnace Inspections for St. Charles MO
Seasonal prep for winter takes a decent amount of effort to ensure you and your family stay comfortable through the coldest days. And, if preparing for winter, you ought to consider furnace inspections for St. Charles MO. Your furnace will be your primary source of heat, so why not let Xcell Williams Heating & Cooling make sure everything’s in working order.
At Xcell Williams, we understand the need for personability when it comes to your contractors. Our technicians are highly-trained, experienced and friendly, bringing an attitude of determination to every job. And when it comes to a furnace inspection, you can be confident in the thorough work our contractors provide.
What We Do During a Furnace Inspection
Whether looking for broken parts or cleaning out your ventilation, a furnace inspection is a top-to-bottom check-up for your heating. For example, here’s some of what we do when we perform an inspection:
- Replace Filters – Continually filtering dust, dirt, pet hair, and other debris can quickly soil a filter throughout the winter. Replacing your filter ensures airflow is not restricted and your system runs at peak efficiency.
- Check for Leaks – If you own a gas furnace, there’s always a risk for gas leaks. Thankfully, our technicians take great care to locate the source of leaks and quickly close them.
- Inspect Your Fans and Vents – Dust buildup in your ventilation system and vents not only reduces furnace efficiency but can irritate allergies you may have.
- Test Parts – If there are any parts in your heating system that are slow to work or are malfunctioning, we take steps to replace or repair them.
- Check Safety Controls – There are safety controls in place to ensure your furnace isn’t a danger to you and your family in case of a breakdown. Our team checks those controls to make sure they are functioning as they should.
- And More – From lubricating motors to checking the ignition of your burner, we check every last part of your furnace so you stay happy, healthy and safe all winter long.
The Work We Do
If you don’t need furnace inspections for St. Charles MO, allow Xcell Williams to assist you with our other services. We help repair, install and maintain:
Call Our Office
Furnace inspections for St. Charles MO are necessary to ensure your heating is functioning and your family is comfortable. To schedule a check-up, call Xcell Williams Heating & Cooling today at 314-789-8523. Also, we are located at 3901 Shirley Ave, St. Louis, MO 63121.